Thrive Bioscience Investor Overview
- Founded in 2014 in the Boston area to address the critical need for imaging, analytics, and automation for cell, tissue and suspension culture.
- Cell culture and collection of data on cells is conducted similarly to 70 years ago – manually and without enough data or the right data.
- Thrive provides instruments and extensive software for automated live cell imaging and analytics — providing more data and the right data for drug discovery and breakthrough research insights.
- Thrive Bioscience has a family of four major products with two on the market. These products do not require FDA approval.
- The products have a range of price points and increasing amounts of analytics and automation to address needs in small, medium, and large cell biology laboratories.
- The Company has an experienced Board of Directors, Management Team, and Advisory Board and has collaborated with leading academic institutions and corporations.
- The Company has raised $37 million from family offices, angel groups, and industry veterans to fund its product development and now commercialization of its first two products.
- Thrive Bioscience is a private company that is expanding rapidly and is interested in working with highly regarded collaborators and investors world-wide.