• October 30, 2023 – Thrive’s CEO Thomas Forest Farb-Horch was featured in Forbes for his insights on transitioning a company beyond 50 employees. His role in establishing 18 companies, including 7 unicorns, is evident in his statement for the article:
“As a company scales, the majority of employees inevitably have narrower responsibilities and increasingly work with and through others. To reduce the impact on self-esteem and frustration levels, prepare employees far in advance—starting even during the hiring process—to understand that success, unlike in “corporations,” also means narrower responsibilities as they become increasingly important links in the chain.” -Thomas Farb-Horch, Thrive Bioscience, Inc.
Read the full article:
• September 28, 2023 – Thrive Bioscience announces its conference participation at the American Society for Cell Biology Annual Meeting in Boston, MA From December 3-5 2023. Join the Thrive team at booth #449 to learn about the new features of the CellAssist.
• September 08, 2023 – Thrive CEO, Thomas Forest Farb-Horch will be presenting “Good Science Needs Good Cells” at the IVYFON New York City Family Office Outlook 2023 Forum on September 12, 2023 from 2:15pm – 2:40pm.
• August 31, 2023 – Thrive Bioscience recently became one of 200 companies worldwide to earn a coveted presentation slot at the 23rd annual New York Venture Summit. The New York-based event connects founders of the hottest venture backed, emerging and early-stage companies with an exclusive audience of venture capitalists, corporate investors, private investors, investment bankers, and strategic partners.
• July 30, 2023 – Thrive CEO Thomas Forest Farb-Horch will be joining Don Davis PhD for the Life Science Success Podcast on August 9, 2023 at 5pm. Watch live here – https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:ugcPost:7094009852229808128
• June 18, 2023 – Thrive CEO Thomas Forest Farb-Horch was awarded 1st place in the Life Science Nation Innovator’s Pitch Challenge at RESI Boston.
• May 31, 2023 – Thrive Bioscience’s VP of Software Engineering, Michael Moody and Director of Product Management, Christine Hanko will present – “Image Differently – A Solution For Automated Live Cell Imaging” Wednesday, June 14th at 6:40pm in the Micro Theater at the Exhibit & Poster Hall and Thursday, June 15th at 5:30pm in the Innovative Showcase room 257 on level 2 of the Convention Center. Registrants may attend in person or view virtually.
• May 27, 2023 – Thrive Bioscience announces it’s sponsorship of, and will be exhibiting at the Global Stem Cell Event for The International Society for Stem Cell Research – ISSCR23 in Boston, June 14 – 17, 2023
• May 24, 2023 – Thrive CEO, Thomas Forest Farb-Horch, will be presenting to a panel of investor judges Monday, June 5, as a finalist for the Life Science Nation RESI Boston June Innovator’s Pitch Challenge.
• April 5, 2023 – Thrive Bioscience announces it will be exhibiting at the 21st Annual Bio-IT World Conference & Expo in Boston, May 16 – 18, 2023.
• February 28, 2023 – Thrive Bioscience’s Chief Scientific Officer, Alan Blanchard, PhD will present a talk: “Image Differently – A Solution For Automated Live Cell Imaging” at SLAS on Tuesday, Feb 28 at 2pm. This talk will feature new capabilities of the CellAssist family of products and a peak into the future of live cell imaging.
• February 27, 2023 – Thrive Bioscience Debuts New Cell Imaging Capabilities and CellAssist Software Release 4.0 to Advance Laboratory Automation – Thrive unveiled these new capabilities at the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening’s annual meeting in San Diego, February 26 – 28, 2023, and the family of products is set to be launched following the conference. Read the press release here.
• February 23, 2023 – Thrive Bioscience welcomes their North American partner, On-Chip® Biotechnolgies, in their booth #2443 at SLAS to unveil their new Droplet Selector. The On-chip Droplet Selector is a new device that combines the separation and dispensing technologies of their microfluidic chip to specialize in the handling of droplets. It can reliably dispense one droplet per well with no breakage.
• January 11, 2023 – Thrive CEO, Thomas Farb-Horch, speaks at the IVY Family Office Network San Francisco Family Office Outlook 2023 Forum on the topic, More and Better Data Speeds Successful Drug Discovery.